Hi! I’m Vanessa. A fit mama who deals with crazy busyness, feeling overwhelmed, mom guilt, and trying to get through life. I’m just like you!
I’m a mommy blogger with two littles who keep me active and keep life interesting and fun! I recently just created my very first freebie for you. It’s all about fitness and health.
I want to show you and encourage you that health and fitness can be a part of your everyday life and it doesn’t have to involve 3 or 4 hours. Because none of us have that time.
I’m Your New Friend!
I’m your new mommy friend! I’m also your “fitness coach”, best friend, listener ear, and your go to mama when no one else is around. I want to help you win the body you’ve always wanted and I want to help you kick those cravings to the curb.
I’ve done the research and know what works. I’m here to save you time. Please look around and download the 2 freebies I have to offer.
I’m here to help you!
Aging is something most people try to avoid for as long as possible. But unfortunately, aging is a daily occurrence and you can't escape from the fact that you are aging. However, there are a few tips and tricks you can apply to make the process drag out a bit and...read more
My third baby made his appearance this past weekend! A wonderful birth and a beautiful, healthy baby. But with a new baby, comes adjustments. The routine I once had is completely gone and the other two kiddos are a bit thrown off. With the new baby also comes...read more
Parenting. It's not for the faint hearted. Lots of challenges along the way, takes a ton of patience, selfless love, sacrifices, and dealing with little humans who have uncontrollable emotions. But somehow when these little people lose their mind, throw the biggest...read more
Two months of 2019 are already gone. Have you kept up with any of your resolutions/goals? Losing weight and getting into a regular exercise routine are among the most popular New Year's Resolution. For some, it’s to boost self-confidence and for others, it’s about...read more
Most of us can agree that we have an "image" in our mind of who or what we desire to look like. Getting into shape and staying fit and healthy is more than just physical appearance. It's about maintaining a healthy lifestyle for your overall wellbeing. And if you're a...read more
TEN FIT TIPS FOR THE BUSY MOM
1. Involve your Kids– it’s almost impossible to get anything done with the kids around. So put on some good music, get moving, and everyone will be ready for naps by the end of it! Even 10 minutes is worth it.
3. Youtube everything— Not sure how to do a move? Youtube has an answer for anything. You can even follow along if you’re still confused. Don’t let a workout intimidate you.
5. Be sure to get enough sleep– I know this is hard with little kids. But make sure you catch up during the day somehow. Your muscles need recovery time and sleep is the best remedy for that!
8. Patience is key to fitness– the weight didn’t come on overnight so it won’t come off overnight. Or if you’re not dealing with weight issues, maybe it’s balance and strength. Set realistic goals.
10. Set goals– Write it down what you want exactly. If you want to lose 1-2lbs a week, write it down. If you want to see yourself exercising 3-5 times a week, write it down. Set those goals and stick to it!
2. Take the kids to the park– make good use of the monkey bars, stairs, benches, and big field. Kids can play and mommy can get some fitness time in!
4. Drink one cup of water every hour– Start your morning off with water and continue throughout the day. Feeling tired, bloated, and lightheaded? You’re probably not getting enough water. It’s important to flush out toxins.
7. 80/20– 80% of the time you’re a fitness guru and a health nut. But the remaining 20% you indulge in some serious chocolate cake, cookies, ice cream, or whatever your inner “food junkie” soul loves. It’s all about balance.
9. You have to be committed— If you’re motivated and tell yourself you can, you most definitely will. But first you have to commit that you want it. Once you want it, you’ll have the drive to get it. Commit to 3-5 days of exercise a week.