Hi! I’m Vanessa. A fit mama who deals with crazy busyness, feeling overwhelmed, mom guilt, and trying to get through life. I’m just like you!
I’m a mommy blogger with two littles who keep me active and keep life interesting and fun! I recently just created my very first freebie for you. It’s all about fitness and health.
I want to show you and encourage you that health and fitness can be a part of your everyday life and it doesn’t have to involve 3 or 4 hours. Because none of us have that time.
I’m Your New Friend!
I’m your new mommy friend! I’m also your “fitness coach”, best friend, listener ear, and your go to mama when no one else is around. I want to help you win the body you’ve always wanted and I want to help you kick those cravings to the curb.
I’ve done the research and know what works. I’m here to save you time. Please look around and download the 2 freebies I have to offer.
I’m here to help you!
We have all heard it: let the mess be, it'll be there tomorrow. While I do agree with that, I also have to attest that staying on top of the mess with daily chores, will ease a pile up later on. It's much easier to be consistent daily and not have mounds of mess. I...read more
I enjoy every single aspect of staying home with my children. Not once have I ever regretted the sacrifice that comes with a single income household and enriching the lives of my children by being present with them. However, I think it's safe to admit that sometimes...read more
Blogging has become the new source of income for many stay at home moms. It's a great way to bring an income in and also write and share what you're passionate about all in front of your computer. But there are many secrets and tips for getting the traffic necessary....read more
Exercise is great in all forms. It can look different for everyone, but moving your body is essential to living a healthy lifestyle. So whether you prefer traditional weight lifting, group exercise, or playing a sport, find your mojo and stick with it. The deal with...read more
Most people think of working out as a form of losing weight and losing weight fast. Ironically, the secret doesn't work that way. Oftentimes you have to eat more (nutritional of course) in order to see weight loss and progress. If you're not seeing the results you...read more
TEN FIT TIPS FOR THE BUSY MOM
1. Involve your Kids– it’s almost impossible to get anything done with the kids around. So put on some good music, get moving, and everyone will be ready for naps by the end of it! Even 10 minutes is worth it.
3. Youtube everything— Not sure how to do a move? Youtube has an answer for anything. You can even follow along if you’re still confused. Don’t let a workout intimidate you.
5. Be sure to get enough sleep– I know this is hard with little kids. But make sure you catch up during the day somehow. Your muscles need recovery time and sleep is the best remedy for that!
8. Patience is key to fitness– the weight didn’t come on overnight so it won’t come off overnight. Or if you’re not dealing with weight issues, maybe it’s balance and strength. Set realistic goals.
10. Set goals– Write it down what you want exactly. If you want to lose 1-2lbs a week, write it down. If you want to see yourself exercising 3-5 times a week, write it down. Set those goals and stick to it!
2. Take the kids to the park– make good use of the monkey bars, stairs, benches, and big field. Kids can play and mommy can get some fitness time in!
4. Drink one cup of water every hour– Start your morning off with water and continue throughout the day. Feeling tired, bloated, and lightheaded? You’re probably not getting enough water. It’s important to flush out toxins.
7. 80/20– 80% of the time you’re a fitness guru and a health nut. But the remaining 20% you indulge in some serious chocolate cake, cookies, ice cream, or whatever your inner “food junkie” soul loves. It’s all about balance.
9. You have to be committed— If you’re motivated and tell yourself you can, you most definitely will. But first you have to commit that you want it. Once you want it, you’ll have the drive to get it. Commit to 3-5 days of exercise a week.