I know getting into fitness or even thinking about committing to a lifestyle change, can be so overwhelming.
Where do I start? What do I need to do? What about sugar? How much water am I supposed to drink daily? And what about exercise fitness? I don’t know where to start, what to do, and how to get it done!
No worries. I got your back! I created a free download for you to access on how to incorporate 20 healthy habits daily. This is totally mom friendly. But even if you’re not a mom, this is for you as well!
- Work your way up to drinking 64 ounces of water a day
- Speak positive words to yourself
- Move your body for 20 minutes a day (i.e. running, yoga, dancing, weight lifting
- Eat at least 3 fruits a day
- Start your day off with 8-16 ounces of water
- Include fresh greens in every meal
- Stress less
- Smile more
- Go for a 10-minute walk
- Avoid processed sugar (i.e. corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup)
DOWNLOAD THE REMAINING TEN HERE!