Hi! I’m Vanessa. A fit mama who deals with crazy busyness, feeling overwhelmed, mom guilt, and trying to get through life. I’m just like you!
I’m a mommy blogger with two littles who keep me active and keep life interesting and fun! I recently just created my very first freebie for you. It’s all about fitness and health.
I want to show you and encourage you that health and fitness can be a part of your everyday life and it doesn’t have to involve 3 or 4 hours. Because none of us have that time.
I’m Your New Friend!
I’m your new mommy friend! I’m also your “fitness coach”, best friend, listener ear, and your go to mama when no one else is around. I want to help you win the body you’ve always wanted and I want to help you kick those cravings to the curb.
I’ve done the research and know what works. I’m here to save you time. Please look around and download the 2 freebies I have to offer.
I’m here to help you!
Have you ever met someone who said they workout on a daily basis and that statement took you by surprise? It's hard to believe because they don't have much to show. Truth is, they might be cheating on their workouts. There are so many people that go to the gym and...read more
Just like with everything else, it's normal for your workouts to get a bit sluggish and boring even. Or maybe you keep working out and you're not seeing the results you'd like to see. If your current workout schedule isn’t really cutting it for you, then it might be a...read more
There is a reoccurring trend throughout the past many decades now and that is how can I lengthen the quality and length of life. And while of course there is no definite right answer, there are health decisions that can encourage a longer, healthier quality of life....read more
When we switch our mindset over to celebrating what our body can do during a workout instead of beating it up over what we ate, a whole new level of appreciation takes place. Sure, most of us can admit that we love to exercise because of the results. It's important to...read more
The human body has the great ability to exercise and experience many benefits from it. However, along with great benefits and results often comes pain and setbacks. Training hard comes with it's own set of issues such as, delated onset of muscle soreness. It's usually...read more
TEN FIT TIPS FOR THE BUSY MOM
1. Involve your Kids– it’s almost impossible to get anything done with the kids around. So put on some good music, get moving, and everyone will be ready for naps by the end of it! Even 10 minutes is worth it.
3. Youtube everything— Not sure how to do a move? Youtube has an answer for anything. You can even follow along if you’re still confused. Don’t let a workout intimidate you.
5. Be sure to get enough sleep– I know this is hard with little kids. But make sure you catch up during the day somehow. Your muscles need recovery time and sleep is the best remedy for that!
8. Patience is key to fitness– the weight didn’t come on overnight so it won’t come off overnight. Or if you’re not dealing with weight issues, maybe it’s balance and strength. Set realistic goals.
10. Set goals– Write it down what you want exactly. If you want to lose 1-2lbs a week, write it down. If you want to see yourself exercising 3-5 times a week, write it down. Set those goals and stick to it!
2. Take the kids to the park– make good use of the monkey bars, stairs, benches, and big field. Kids can play and mommy can get some fitness time in!
4. Drink one cup of water every hour– Start your morning off with water and continue throughout the day. Feeling tired, bloated, and lightheaded? You’re probably not getting enough water. It’s important to flush out toxins.
7. 80/20– 80% of the time you’re a fitness guru and a health nut. But the remaining 20% you indulge in some serious chocolate cake, cookies, ice cream, or whatever your inner “food junkie” soul loves. It’s all about balance.
9. You have to be committed— If you’re motivated and tell yourself you can, you most definitely will. But first you have to commit that you want it. Once you want it, you’ll have the drive to get it. Commit to 3-5 days of exercise a week.